- Assalamualaikum and welcome to my e-portfolio -

This site is dedicated to students, teachers and anyone who may be interested. Life is a precious journey. We learn from the past and impact the future. Teaching connects us to all who came before and provide inroads to bringing all peoples and all cultures together with love and understanding. I hope you enjoy my e-portfolio.

10.1.09

Thanks to UPSI and my lecturer because they gave me a chance to develop my ICT skill by taking this course. E-portfolio is very important nowadays because we can manage and store all our work and data. During develop my e-portfolio, I've facing a lot of difficulties because this is my first time using blogger. But by support given by lecturer and friends (my group), at last I can developed my e-portfolio myself.

jan 27 - Today i 've been upload photo to my e-portfolio.. at the beginning i cannot upload it because the server is to slow... i'll keep trying and finally i'll get it... it's show that if we keep try and never give up we'll achieve what we're target in our life.

jan 31 - Mr Shahran take over the class to teach as more on editing using picasa software. i very enjoyed and excited editing my own photo. i think i already master in picasa and ready to develop my e-portfolio by adding movie or pic on my e-portfolio.

feb 4 - 6 – I had changed my e-portfolio template in the last there days. During this time, I had learned html code by explored it myself and editing my e-portfolio html code. I’m very satisfied with my new template of my e-portfolio right now. I still trying to explore more on html code and updating my files into my e-portfolio

feb 8 - Today I've upload more powerpoint presentation to my e-portfolio into my artifacts. Hopefully all these powerpoint can be use by other for thier references...


mac 7 - Its a long time not update my e-portfolio... today i'm try to change my new template but as what i expected it make me in trouble because i need to set up all my link file again... i'm very frustrated because the connection is so slow ... but finally i manage to finish it .. alhamdullilah... .to be continue

 

Welcome ... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template